To assist you in your home buying process, we've included a list of documents that you will be required to provide to your Mortgage Loan Officer for underwriting.
Mortgage Application Checklist:
- Copy of driver’s license for all applicants
- Most recent two years’ personal tax returns with all supporting schedules
- Most recent year-to-date pay stub covering a 30-day period
- Two most recent statements of checking and savings accounts (all pages)
- Two most recent statements of investment and retirement accounts (all pages)
- Recent mortgage statement
- Contact information for your homeowner’s insurance agent
- For a purchase:
- Signed purchase contract
- Realtor contact information
Note: Depending upon the loan program you select, more or less documentation may be required.