We know that buying, remodeling or building a home is about much more than a mortgage. That's why we offer a wide range of mortgage products that can be tailored to fit your needs.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage – With a fixed rate mortgage the monthly interest rate and principal payments stay fixed for the term of the loan.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage – Initial interest rate and principal payments on an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) are typically lower than a fixed rate mortgage. After a specified period (typically one year, three, or five) the interest rate is adjusted up or down based on market conditions, which means your monthly payment may increase or decrease over the life of the ARM. ARMs are usually recommended for borrowers who do not plan to keep the property long term or those who expect rising income over time.
- Construction and Construction/Permanent Mortgage – National Bank of Commerce can offer construction loans to help you remodel or build your dream home.
- Short-Term Lot Loan – With a National Bank of Commerce short-term lot loan you can secure a location for your dream home.
- Home Equity Line of Credit – A HELOC features flexible monthly payment options and ongoing access to available funds. It may be a good option for making home improvements or financing a major purchase.
Note: All mortgages, loans, and lines of credit are subject to credit approval.
Company NMLS# 514390